Baker, Patricia D.
- Existence: 1931 - 1997
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Identifier: M/A 0230
Description of Contents The collection consists of meeting materials, correspondence, administrative documents, building plans, photographic prints and negatives, National Register of Historic Places nomination forms for Minneapolis properties, and reports documenting the work of the Minneapolis Historic Preservation Commission. The collection includes papers that span the years 1970-1987. These papers include meeting agenda and minutes, surveys and reports on proposed preservation sites, correspondence, various...
Dates: 1970 - 1987
Identifier: M/A 0004
Description of Contents Two boxes. This collection covers 1980-1995. It consists of correspondence, memorandums, reports and publications pertaining largely to the Minneapolis Park Board and Baker as a park commissioner. The correspondence, memos, and reports topics included 1987-88: ice parks, Central River and Great River Road, shared parking, Aquatennial water fountains, high rise apartment buildings, Heritage Tree Lists, no left turns on Dean Parkway, walking/running vs. bicycling paths, Thomas...
Dates: 1980 - 1995
- Historic buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Historic districts -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Conservation and restoration. 1
- Historic preservation -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Historic sites -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Antiquities -- Collection and preservation. 1