Heath, Richard L.
- Existence: 1931 - 1998
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
MCDA & MHRA 50th Anniversary, 1997-1991
File — Box 1, Folder: 31
Scope and Contents
Consists of several transcriptions of interviews, apparently conducted by Iric Nathanson, of former MCDA/MHRA employees and community members involved in MCDA/MHRA projects.
Minneapolis City Planning Department Records
Identifier: M/A 0314
Description of Contents The collection contains memos, staff notes, correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, news releases, grant and financial documents, data gathered for studies, and formal staff papers and studies from the City of Minneapolis' Planning Department from the 1920s through the early 1970s. The bulk of the records date from the mid-1960s through the early 1970s, especially during Lawrence Irvin's time in the department.The bulk of the collection consists of material related to studies...
Dates: 1959 - 1977; Majority of material found within 1966 - 1970
- Archival Object 1
- Collection 1
- Central business districts -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Planning. 1
- City planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Community organization -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Economic development -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 1
- Housing -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1