Telegram: Labor Appointment Recommendation, January 19, 1949
Scope and Contents
Contains Killen's correspondence and papers, primarily related to political campaigns and committee work.
- Creation: January 19, 1949
- Humphrey, Hubert H. (Recipient, Person)
- Tobin, Maurice J. (Recipient, Person)
- Truman, Harry S. (Recipient, Person)
- Turck, Charles Joseph (Signer, Person)
The collection is available for use in Special Collections at Minneapolis Central Library during the department's open hours.
From the Collection: 2 boxes (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
From the File: English
Part of the Hennepin County Library Special Collections Repository
Minneapolis Central Library
300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis MN 55401 U.S.A.