Sunnyside Literary Club Records
Description of Contents
One box. Collection consists of the club’s annual programs spanning 1898-1908.
- 1898 - 1908
- Sunnyside Literary Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) (Organization)
The collection is available for use in Special Collections during the department's open hours.
The Sunnyside Literacy Club was organized in 1893. The object of the club was "mutual improvement." Meetings were held every other Friday from September through April. Members hosted meetings at their homes on a rotating schedule. Topics of study included Shakespeare, France and Spain.
Members of the club included:
Mrs. T.W. Chamberlain,Mrs. George Cook, Mrs. T.R. Daniel, Mrs. C.H. Emmons, Mrs. G.E. Hayes, Mrs. F.E. MacKusick, Mrs. A.W. Millard, Mrs. A.N. Ozias, Mrs. F.J. Percival, Mrs. R. Riddell, Mrs. C.T. Robedeau, Mrs. J.C. Sterling, Mrs. W.L. Stevens, Mrs. Henry Strong, Mrs. L.R. Thian and Mrs. C.E. Wyman.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
- Clubs -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Literature -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Societies and clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sunnyside Literary Club Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Hennepin County Library Special Collections Repository
Minneapolis Central Library
300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis MN 55401 U.S.A.