Rosemary Needham Hollenbeck Papers
Description of Contents
Three boxes. Collection includes photographs, official notices, clippings (concerning establishment of the Women's Reserve Corps, dress, and special events); publications, and miscellaneous ephemera. Box 1 includes clippings, photos, and ephemera. Box 2 is a scrapbook covering 1943-1947. Box 3 is a service scrapbook album, U.S. Marines, 1943-1940s.
- 1941 - 1952
- Needham Hollenbeck, Rosemary (Person)
The collection is available for use in Special Collections during the department's open hours.
Enlisted in first year of the Marine Corp's Women's Reserve, 1943. Served from 1943-1947. Was stationed in Edenton, North Carolina, Cherry Point, NC, and San Diego, CA.
1.33 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
- Minnesota World War II Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation -- Female Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rosemary Needham Hollenbeck Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Hennepin County Library Special Collections Repository
Minneapolis Central Library
300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis MN 55401 U.S.A.