Bruce Weir Benidt Papers
- 1982 - 1984
- Benidt, Bruce Weir (Person)
The collection is available for use in Special Collections during the department's open hours.
Bruce Benidt was born in Minneapolis in 1950. He graduated from New College in Sarasota, Florida with a bachelor’s degree and from the University of Minnesota with a master’s degree in journalism. He wrote Library Book: Centennial History of the Minneapolis Public Library, as well as a self-published novel Cross over the River: Lives of Stonewall Jackson. He has been a reporter for the Minneapolis Star and, after the merger, the Star Tribune, as well as a communications consultant and regular contributor to Star Tribune articles.
1.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
- Minneapolis Public Library -- Employees
- Minneapolis Public Library -- History
- Public libraries -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bruce Weir Benidt Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Hennepin County Library Special Collections Repository
Minneapolis Central Library
300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis MN 55401 U.S.A.