Beacon Light Study Club Programs and Newspaper Clippings
Description of Contents
One box contains several newspaper clippings from 1936-1940 and club programs 1932-1948, incomplete.
- 1932 - 1948
- Beacon Light Study Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) (Organization)
The collection is available for use in Special Collections during the department's open hours.
This south Minneapolis women's club was organized in March 1930. The objective of the club was the study of topics of the times and any other subject the club chose including literature, art, politics, education, and industry. At least once a month an active member would host a meeting, luncheon, or tea table to discuss the various topics.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
- Clubs -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Societies and clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Beacon Light Study Club Programs and Newspaper Clippings
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Hennepin County Library Special Collections Repository
Minneapolis Central Library
300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis MN 55401 U.S.A.