Kenwood Monday Club Programs
Description of Contents
Collection consists of programs from 1895 to 1930, with some missing years. The programs give lists of officers and members. Furthermore, the presenters for each meeting are outlined with their topic and presentation time limit.
- 1895 - 1930
- Kenwood Monday Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) (Organization)
The collection is available for use in Special Collections during the department's open hours.
Date of organization of women's study group unknown but earliest program is dated 1895. Programs of study included countries, literary study, history, and art. Some areas of study include English literature, Holland and Belgium culture, drama, German history, Lewis and Clark Expedition, etc. Members of the organization taught each other about different topics of study during their weekly meetings.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
- Clubs -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Societies and clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kenwood Monday Club Programs
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Hennepin County Library Special Collections Repository
Minneapolis Central Library
300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis MN 55401 U.S.A.