Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collection consists of folders on: articles of incorporation and the constitution, by-laws, articles and reports, comments and correspondence, membership materials and program schedules.
The collection consists of 19 boxes containing a variety of materials related to the café and its ownership. These include personal correspondence from both Charles and Louise Saunders, biographical materials, newspaper clippings, various photographs and media, audio recordings, restaurant menus, promotional materials and assorted artifacts.
One box. The Daniel Rochford collection includes biographical information, diaries from 1916-1918, correspondence from 1932, 1949-1958, personal writings, and other memorabilia.
One box. The Edwin W. Rawlings collection includes biography materials, miscellaneous clippings, and other miscellaneous items dealing with writing and publishing an autobiography. Also includes a copy of the manuscript Born to Fly, which was written in 1987.
3 boxes. Two scrapbooks and another box with a company history and more clippings files on Janney, Semple, Hill and Co. business.
The collection consists of four boxes and includes WWII-era correspondence, yacht logs, and biographical material on the Lyman family.
The Peter P. Quist collection consists of two boxes. Box one includes the manuscript drafts and the final printed version of his memoirs. It also includes materials pertaining to the Augustana Synod Laymen's Pension Committees, the Minnesota Railway and Warehouse Commission (written in Swedish), and the Scandinavian Relief Association of Red Wing. Box two includes professional materials from his position as the State Weighmaster for grain.
- Subject: Businessmen -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. X
- Authors, American -- Minnesota. 2
- Businesswomen -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Clubs -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Journalists -- Correspondence -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Lawyers -- Minnesota -- Biography. 1
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Restaurants -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Soldiers -- Minnesota -- Correspondence. 1
- Swedish Americans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- History 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence. 1
- Yachting -- Atlantic Ocean 1 ∧ less
- Business and Professional Men’s Association (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Fardelmann, Charlotte Lyman 1
- Getty, J. Paul ((Jean Paul)) 1
- Herlin, Charles 1
- Herou, Louise 1
- Hill, Horace M. 1
- Janney, Semple, Hill and Co (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Leslie, Frank P. 1
- Leslie, Ruth Hill, 1892-1969 1
- Lyman, Clara Clark 1
- Lyman, Frederick C., Jr. 1
- Lyman, Frederick C., Sr. 1
- Lyman, Norton C. 1
- Quist, Peter P. 1
- Rawlings, Edwin W., General (Ret.) 1
- Rochford, Daniel 1
- Saunders, Charles 1
- Saunders, Louise H. 1
- United States. Air Force -- Generals -- Autobiography 1 ∧ less