Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The collection consists of 11 folders, most of which contain newspaper and periodical clippings regarding Mitropoulos's life and career. One folder contains a number of portraits. One folder also contains a bound collection of publicity materials from the 1940s given to the managers of locations at which Mitropoulos and the Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra were touring.
The Eiji Oue Collection consists of one box containing a folder of newspaper clippings, a file of Minnesota Orchestra press releases from his tenure, several printed programs for his tours and performances, a binder of information from his inaugural committee, a number of holiday cards sent by Oue, and a number of commemorative Wheaties boxes featuring Oue's picture.
The collection consists of four boxes of various materials including newspaper clippings, correspondence, handwritten notes, inventories of musical scores, music manuscripts, and assorted other items.
One box. Two folders containing clippings and programs and a scrapbook of clippings.
Four boxes of materials including newspaper clippings (1900-1984), rosters and directories, a history written in the 1920s, 26 folders of typed reviews from the Minneapolis Tribune and the Minneapolis Journal from 1920 to 1943, programs from performances covering nearly a century (1896-1985), vinyl records and a group photo from 1949.
Newspaper clippings (1920s through 1993), photos, minutes books (1893-1966), directories (1900-1993: incomplete), programs (1892-1960s), yearbooks (1942-1956), and press clippings (1900-1964). Also included are several oversize photos in PBXXII.
1 box of 11 manuscript music scores by composer Hugo Goodwin.
One box of 7 manuscripts of music scores by composer J. Victor Berquist.
Collection includes one flat box and one large bound book. The box contains personal correspondence relating to her 1935 Minneapolis Tribune newspaper article series, "The First Fifty Years of Music in Minneapolis." The book consists of bound final copies of her six-part newspaper series.
Collection consists of two boxes and two scrapbooks. The boxes contain internal organization documents including financial reports and insurance records, as well as season programs, newspaper clippings, and ephemera. The scrapbooks consist of memorabilia from concerts spanning 1956-1977.
- Subject: Music -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis X
- Music -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 13
- Musicians -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 5
- Composers -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 4
- Choral music -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 3
- Music -- Societies. 3
- Choral conductors -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 2
- Conductors (Music). 2
- Musicals. 2
- Operas. 2
- Organists -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 2
- Men's choral societies -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- History 1
- Music -- Instruction and study. 1
- Music -- Periodicals 1
- Symphony Orchestras -- United States 1
- Theater -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- History 1
- Women -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Singers. 1
- Women -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Societies and clubs. 1 ∧ less
- Minnesota Orchestra 2
- Apollo Club of Minneapolis (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Avery, Stanley R. (Stanley Robert) 1
- Barnard, Floyd P. 1
- Barnard, Margaret (Margaret Westenberger Barnard) 1
- Bergquist, J. Victor (John Victor) 1
- Chapman, Louise 1
- Eiji, Oue 1
- Gethsemane Church (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Goodwin, Hugo 1
- Jefferson Junior High School (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- MacPhail School of Music (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Mitropoulos, Dimitri 1
- New Friends of Chamber Music 1
- Philharmonic Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Thursday Musical (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Williams, James A. (James Austin) 1 ∧ less