Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 476
The Eiji Oue Collection consists of one box containing a folder of newspaper clippings, a file of Minnesota Orchestra press releases from his tenure, several printed programs for his tours and performances, a binder of information from his inaugural committee, a number of holiday cards sent by Oue, and a number of commemorative Wheaties boxes featuring Oue's picture.
The collection consists of four boxes of various materials including newspaper clippings, correspondence, handwritten notes, inventories of musical scores, music manuscripts, and assorted other items.
The collection consists of 3 boxes containing information on Olson covering the period from 1921 through his death in 1936. The vast majority of the collection is newspaper clippings, however there are also a small number of pamphlets, magazine articles, and other printed materials.
Consists of a bound volume containing publications, individual tributes, and correspondence celebrating Putnam and his career as Librarian of Congress.
The Hubert H. and Muriel Humphrey Collection consists of three boxes containing a number of materials including: speeches, campaign paraphenalia, and newspaper clippings.
The collection consists of two boxes. The first box contains correspondence, personal papers, clippings and various biographical items on Holtzermann, his wife Eugenie (Jenny) and daughter Charlotte. The second box contains a variety of different papers, studies and correspondence related to Holtzermann's time on the Minneapolis Planning Commission in the late 1950s and early 1960s.
One box. Two folders containing clippings and programs and a scrapbook of clippings.
The James K. Hosmer Collection consists primarily of biographical information and correspondence.
The John H. Stevens collection consists of one box of handwritten letters written by Stevens to members of his family, transcriptions of those letters, a transcribed speech delivered by Stevens to the Minneapolis Lyceum about the early history of Hennepin County, clippings containing biographical information, and correspondence between the collection's donor and Minneapolis Public Library Staff.
One box. Collection includes photographs and correspondence of Leonard Wells and correspondence of his wife Elizabeth Wells.
One box, mainly newspaper clippings (1924 through 1992) as well as miscellaneous items such as 1951 inaugural address, 1949 budget message and a sketch of Mr. Youngdahl by Brenda Ueland. Biographical clippings on family members are also included.
This collection includes materials related to the library career of Margaret Mull. These items include: 2 scrapbooks, photographs, letters of appreciation, and funeral announcements. Although Mull had a long library career most of the materials in this collection appear to have been compiled in 1973, and those that are dated are from the mid 1960's and early 1970's. This is why the date expression is given as 1973-1990 as this is when the materials were compiled or published.
One box. Collection consists of travel itineraries(1925-1935), miscellaneous travel schedules and a 1925 detailed diagram of the SS France, a French ocean liner which sailed for the Compagnie Générale Transatlantique (French Line).
One box of materials from 1928 to 1964. The programs list; officers, order of business, standing committees, member names and addresses, past presidents, honorary members, and programs for each year.
One box of materials from 1960s to 1980s. Collection includes clippings (1980s), three booklets on member's manual, bylaws and classification guide, yearbook (1968-1969), miscellaneous pamphlets and in the SCMC periodicals, several issues of their newsletter Altrusan (1970-1972).
One box of material from primarily 1919. Collection consists of several articles, various pamphlets, a description of the organization, and a sample membership application. Some authors of the papers and pamphlets are F. G. R. Gordon, Peter W. Collins, Rev. Marion D. Shutter, Josiah Fenton, and Ernest Brier.
Four boxes of materials including newspaper clippings (1900-1984), rosters and directories, a history written in the 1920s, 26 folders of typed reviews from the Minneapolis Tribune and the Minneapolis Journal from 1920 to 1943, programs from performances covering nearly a century (1896-1985), vinyl records and a group photo from 1949.
One box including club programs from 1902-1949. Programs include officers, programs for the year, members and their addresses, and reading list. It also includes a brief history of the club and newspaper clippings from 1920 to 1948.
One box of programs from 1898-1938 as well as papers presented by Mrs. George Grimes and Mrs. S.S. Sutherland on Spanish Art in 1934. Information in programs includes topics for the year and presenters. Some programs list officers and members names and addresses.
One box of programs from 1924 to 1940 and a brief history of the group. Programs include the club's creed, officers, programs and presenters for the year, and club directory.
Three boxes of materials from 1896-1959. The collection consists of newspaper clippings from the 1920‘s and 1930’s, club histories from 1896-1946 and an almost complete collections of programs from 1907-1959.
- Libraries -- Minnesota -- Hennepin County 78
- Public libraries -- Minnesota -- Hennepin County 78
- Women -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Societies and clubs. 74
- Clubs -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 70
- Branch libraries -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 30
- Photographs. 22
- City planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 15
- Community development -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 13
- Music -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 13
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- History 12
- Community organization -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 11
- Parks -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 11
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence. 10
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 9
- Musicians -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 9
- Women in charitable work -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 9
- Businessmen -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 8
- Citizens’ associations -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 8
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 8
- Minnesota -- Politics and government 8 ∧ less
- German 1
- Norwegian 1
- Swedish 1
- Hennepin County Library 73
- Minneapolis Public Library 38
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board 8
- Minneapolis Public Schools 5
- Neighborhood Revitalization Program (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Tourist Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- West High School (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Countryman, Gratia A. (Gratia Alta) 3
- Minneapolis (Minn.). City Planning Department 3
- Minneapolis Aquatennial (Minneapolis, Minn.) 3
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design 3
- Minneapolis Morning Tribune (Minneapolis, Minn. : 1909) 3
- Minneapolis Public Library -- Employees 3
- Monday Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 3
- Star Tribune (Minneapolis, Minn.) 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- Wells, Martha C. 3
- Abbott, Howard S. (Howard Strickland) 2
- Alternates (Minneapolis, Minn.) 2
- Argosy Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 2 ∧ less