Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 497
Collection on the Minneapolis Aquatennial
The collection contains programs, scrapbooks, photographs, newspaper clippings, financial records, meeting minutes, press releases, realia (including buttons and plaques), and assorted papers documenting the Minneapolis Aquatennial from 1940 to the present.
Collection on the Minneapolis Auditorium
The collection includes newspaper clippings on building construction, grand openings, performances, events, tradeshows, expositions, and more that took place in the facility over its history. It also includes various programs, construction plans, budgets, and related records from expansion projects from the early 1920s, 1960s, and 1980s. Also included are three scrapbooks that cover 1923-1929 and 1958-1981.
Collection on the Minneapolis City Charter
Collection on the Minneapolis College of Art and Design
Collection on the Minneapolis Council for Adult Education
Collection on the Minneapolis Gun Club
The collection contains of a scrapbook with clippings (1890-1899), additional newspaper clippings, an Anne Oakley pamphlet, banquet programs, and ephemera.
Collection on the Minneapolis Institute of Art
Collection on the Minneapolis Model City Program
Collection on the Minneapolis Press Club
The Minneapolis Press Club Collection consists of one box of historical materials including legal documents, secretary books, and a few miscellaneous programs and publications.
Collection on the Minneapolis Public Schools
Collection on the Minneapolis Society of Fine Arts
Collection on the Minnehikers
The collection consists of handbooks, directories, annual banquet information, newspaper clippings, assorted administrative documents, and photographs documenting the Minnehikers from the 1920s to the 1980s. The bulk of the material documents the 1920s and 1930s. Slides taken by Bernice Catlin date from the 1960s to 1980s.
Collection on the Minnesota Civil Liberties Union
This collection includes materials relating to the activities of the Minnesota Civil Liberties Union between 1962 and 1997. These materials consist mostly of official documents from the organization, including incorporation papers, meeting minutes, financial statements, case reports, and press releases. In addition, there are newspaper clippings about the organization dated between 1962 and 1997.
Collection on the Minnesota Federation of Women's Clubs
The collection consists of material related to the Minnesota Federation of Women's Clubs. The material includes newspaper clippings, historical summaries, programs, and newsletters. The collection also contains several files of material pertaining to radio programs sponsored by the Federation in the early 1940s, including "World Adventure Club," "Pioneer Women of Minnesota," and "General Federation of Women's Clubs Golden Jubilee Roll Call."
Collection on the Minnesota Federation of Women's Clubs, Fifth District
Collection on the Minnesota Opera
Four boxes of materials from 1963 to 2000. Included is a list of the first 25 years of productions with locations and dates. A nearly complete collection of programs from the early years to the 1980s and some clipped reviews are housed in box 1B. Included in the collection is some Board of Directors Materials donated by Barbara Flanagan including Board handbooks.
Collection on the Minnesota Orchestra
Collection on the Minnesota Twins
The Minnesota Twins Collection consists of 8 boxes and 2 scrapbooks. Boxes 1 through 4 include full newspapers and clippings. Programs and Scorecards, Media Guides, and Magazines are filed in boxes 5 through 7. Box 7 also includes reports and publications, promotional material, and miscellaneous items. Realia is located in Box 8. Oversize 1 and 2 are scrapbooks consisting of newspaper clippings.
Collection on the Myers-Nelson Family
Consists of a volume of poems by Myers, Myers-Nelson and Patten compiled by Myers as a tribute to his daughter. This contains some biographical material, as well. Also included is a clipping file on Myers and his wife, Hazel.
Collection on the Nicollet Mall
The Nicollet Mall Collection consists of four boxes. Included in the collection are newspaper clippings, newsletters, fact sheets, reports & studies, project plans & proposals, and promotional material. Memoranda and meeting minutes from the Nicollet Mall Implementation Board are also included. Most of the collection centers around two main mall designs/re-designs, one in the late 1960s and the other the late 1980s.
Collection on the Ollapodrida Study Club
Collection consists of personal notes and handwritten records from the members, a few newspaper clippings about the Ollapodrida Study Club, several record books of the club treasurer and the club secretary, and the club’s annual programs spanning 1922-1965.
Collection on the Ramblers Club
Collection consists of historical sketches of Minneapolis culture and of the Ramblers Study Club, photographs(1923), newspaper clippings (1936), correspondence(1944-1946), and the club’s annual programs (1899-1949).
Collection on the Republican National Convention of 1892
Collection on the Saint Anthony Falls Club
Collection consists of newspaper clippings about the Saint Anthony Falls Club and the club’s annual programs spanning 1903-1953.
Collection on the Sumner Field Housing Project
Collection on the Theatre in the Round
The Theater in the Round Collection consists of two boxes. Box one includes newspaper clippings from 1956 to 1993, and advertisements and season brochures from 1960-1993. Box two includes performance programs from the 1950s through 2005.
Collection on the Thursday Musical
Newspaper clippings (1920s-1993), photos, minutes books (1893-1966), directories (1900-1993, incomplete), programs (1892-1960s), yearbooks (1942-1956), and press clippings (1900-1964) documenting the activities of the Thursday Musical.
Collection on the Thursday Study Club
Collection consists of a club history, newspaper clippings, and annual programs spanning 1902-1954.
Collection on the Tourist Club
Collection consists of newspaper clippings; a biography of club founder, Martha Wells; two record books detailing club travels and studies; and programs spanning 1895-1967.
Collection on the Travelers' Club
Collection consists of the club’s annual programs spanning 1896-1950, the club’s constitution and bylaws, review questions, and a scrapbook containing photos, invitations, and other mementos.
- Hennepin County Library Institutional Archive Collections 83
- Public libraries -- Minnesota -- Hennepin County 83
- Libraries -- Minnesota -- Hennepin County 82
- Women -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Societies and clubs. 74
- Clubs -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 71
- Branch libraries -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 30
- Photographs. 24
- Minneapolis Neighborhood Organization Collections 20
- Minnesota World War II Collections 19
- City planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 17
- Community development -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 17
- Citizens’ associations -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 14
- Community organization -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 14
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- History 13
- Music -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 13
- Parks -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 12
- Community organization -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Citizen participation. 10
- Neighborhood government 10
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence. 10
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 9 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Norwegian 1
- Swedish 1
- Hennepin County Library 79
- Minneapolis Public Library 40
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board 8
- Minneapolis Public Schools 6
- Minneapolis Aquatennial (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Neighborhood Revitalization Program (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Star Tribune (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Tourist Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- West High School (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Countryman, Gratia A. (Gratia Alta) 3
- Hathaway, Edward 3
- Minneapolis (Minn.). City Planning Department 3
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design 3
- Minneapolis Morning Tribune (Minneapolis, Minn. : 1909) 3
- Minneapolis Public Library -- Employees 3
- Monday Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- Wells, Martha C. 3
- Whittier Alliance (Minneapolis, Minn.) 3
- Abbott, Howard S. (Howard Strickland) 2 + ∧ less