Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 454
The Minneapolis Press Club Collection consists of one box of historical materials including legal documents, secretary books, and a few miscellaneous programs and publications.
The collection consists of handbooks, directories, annual banquet information, newspaper clippins, assorted administrative documents, and photographs documenting the Minnehikers from the 1920s to the 1980s. The bulk of the material documents the 1920s and 1930s. Slides taken by Bernice Catlin date from the 1960s to 1980s.
This collection includes one box of materials relating to the activities of the Minnesota Civil Liberties Union between 1962 and 1997. These materials consist mostly of offical documents from the organization including: incorporation papers, meeting minutes, financial statements, case reports, and press releases. In addition there are newspaper clippings involving the organization dated between 1962 and 1997.
The collection consists of one box of material related to the Minnesota Federation of Women's Clubs. The material includes newspaper clippings, historical summaries, programs, and newsletters. The collection also contains several files of material pertaining to radio programs sponsored by the Federation in the early 1940s, including "World Adventure Club," "Pioneer Women of Minnesota," and "General Federation of Women's Clubs Golden Jubilee Roll Call."
Four boxes of materials from 1963 to 2000. Included is a list of the first 25 years of productions with locations and dates. A nearly complete collection of programs from the early years to the 1980s and some clipped reviews are housed in box 1B. Included in the collection is some Board of Directors Materials donated by Barbara Flanagan including Board handbooks.
The Minnesota Twins Collection consists of 8 boxes and 2 scrapbooks. Boxes 1 through 4 include full newspapers and clippings. Programs and Scorecards, Media Guides, and Magazines are filed in boxes 5 through 7. Box 7 also includes reports and publications, promotional material, and miscellaneous items. Realia is located in Box 8. Oversize 1 and 2 are scrapbooks consisting of newspaper clippings.
Consists of a volume of poems by Myers, Myers-Nelson and Patten compiled by Myers as a tribute to his daughter. This contains some biographical material, as well. Also included is a clipping file on Myers and his wife, Hazel.
The Nicollet Mall Collection consists of four boxes. Included in the collection are newspaper clippings, newsletters, fact sheets, reports & studies, project plans & proposals, and promotional material. Memoranda and meeting minutes from the Nicollet Mall Implementation Board are also included. Most of the collection centers around two main mall designs/re-designs, one in the late 1960s and the other the late 1980s.
Two boxes. Collection consists of personal notes and handwritten records from the members, a few newspaper clippings about the Ollapodrida Study Club, several record books of the club treasurer and the club secretary, and the club’s annual programs spanning 1922-1965.
One box. Collection consists of historical sketches of Minneapolis culture and of the Ramblers Study Club; photographs(1923), newspaper clippings (1936), correspondence(1944-1946), and the club’s annual programs spanning 1899-1949.
Two boxes. Collection consists of newspaper clippings about the Saint Anthony Falls Club and the club’s annual programs spanning 1903-1953.
The Theater in the Round Collection consists of two boxes. Box one includes newspaper clippings from 1956 to 1993, and advertisements and season brochures from 1960-1993. Box two includes performance programs from the 1950s through 2005.
Newspaper clippings (1920s through 1993), photos, minutes books (1893-1966), directories (1900-1993: incomplete), programs (1892-1960s), yearbooks (1942-1956), and press clippings (1900-1964). Also included are several oversize photos in PBXXII.
One box. Collection consists of a club, newspaper clippings, and annual programs spanning 1902-1954.
One box. Collection consists of newspaper clippings, a biography of club founder, Mrs. Cyrus W. Wells, two record books detailing club travels and studies, and annual programs and other miscellaneous programs spanning 1895-1967.
One box. Collection consists of the club’s annual programs spanning 1896-1950, the club’s constitution and bylaws, the review questions, and a scrapbook containing photos, invitations, and other mementos.
One box. The collection includes a brief history of the Nicollet Island written by Frank M. Schneider, plans showing specifications and measurements for steam engine parts, a book with handwritten entries detailing the standard foundry mixtures used in the foundry with their constituent elements and prices, and drawings for steam engine valves.
The University of Minnesota Theatre Collection consists of four boxes. The first box includes folders of newsletters, season brochures, advertisements, clippings, and miscellaneous records. The second box also contains newspaper clippings and miscellaneous materials, as well as press releases and a list of produced plays. Boxes 3 and 4 including performance programs from the University Theater and Centennial Showboat.
One box. The collection includes a brief history of the club and several newspaper clippings. The collection also includes annual programs for the years spanning 1904-1956.
One box. Collection consists of newspaper clippings about the Violet Study Club and the club’s annual programs spanning 1909-1973.
- Public libraries -- Minnesota -- Hennepin County 77
- Libraries -- Minnesota -- Hennepin County 76
- Women -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Societies and clubs. 74
- Clubs -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 70
- Branch libraries -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 29
- Photographs. 21
- City planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 13
- Music -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 13
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- History 12
- Community development -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 11
- Parks -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 11
- Community organization -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 9
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 9
- Minnesota -- Politics and government 9
- Musicians -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 9
- Women in charitable work -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 9
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence. 9
- Businessmen -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 8
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 8
- Theater -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- History 8 ∧ less
- German 1
- Norwegian 1
- Swedish 1
- Hennepin County Library 72
- Minneapolis Public Library 38
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board 8
- Minneapolis Public Schools 4
- Neighborhood Revitalization Program (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Tourist Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- West High School (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Countryman, Gratia A. (Gratia Alta) 3
- Minneapolis (Minn.). City Planning Department 3
- Minneapolis Aquatennial (Minneapolis, Minn.) 3
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design 3
- Minneapolis Morning Tribune (Minneapolis, Minn. : 1909) 3
- Minneapolis Public Library -- Employees 3
- Monday Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 3
- Star Tribune (Minneapolis, Minn.) 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- Wells, Martha C. 3
- Alternates (Minneapolis, Minn.) 2
- Argosy Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 2
- Art History Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 2 ∧ less