Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 479
The collection consists of 2 scrapbooks created by Diane Ritchie during her time as a student at Southwest High School in Minneapolis from 1958 to 1964. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, programs, ticket stubs, buttons, ribbons, and other ephemera. Newspaper clippings often document sporting events and boys sports teams. Many of the programs are for the school choir, of which Ritchie was an active member.
Collection consists of programs from 1900 to 1937.
This collection consists of two albums of photographs of Minneapolis business firms taken circa 1912. Album 1 contains 48 photographs and Album 2 contains 35 photographs.
This collection documents the ECCO neighborhood and its residents through the activities of the ECCO Board and the East Calhoun News. The collection has been divided into two series: I. Photos II. Neighborhood Papers
Fact sheets, brochures, building information, newspaper clippings, correspondence and other administrative records documenting the history and operations of East Lake Library in Minneapolis, Minnesota, from 1923 to 2013. East Lake Library was part of the Minneapolis Public Library. The Minneapolis Public Library and Hennepin County Library merged in 2008. East Lake Library is now part of the Hennepin County Library.
Fact sheets, brochures, building information, newspaper clippings, correspondence and other administrative records documenting the history and operations of Eden Prairie Library in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, from 1971 to 2018. Eden Prairie Library is part of the Hennepin County Library.
Fact sheets, brochures, building information, newspaper clippings, correspondence and other administrative records documenting the history and operations of Edina Library in Edina, Minnesota, from 1922 to 2017. Edina Library is part of the Hennepin County Library.
Fact sheets, brochures, building information, newspaper clippings, correspondence and other administrative records documenting the history and operations of Morningside Library in Morningside, Minnesota, later part of Edina, Minnesota, from 1935 to 1966. Morningside Library was part of the Hennepin County Library.
11 boxes. Includes biographical information about Hatcher and his family, correspondence, diaries, autograph books, programs, yearbooks, photographs, and other miscellaneous material from throughout Hatcher's life.
The collection consists of a large scrapbook from Edward Decker's time at Princeton University from 1912 to 1916. The scrapbook itself consists largely of ephemera such as programs, business cards, clippings, tickets and other related items as well as some photographs and written notes on specific people and events.
The collection consists of color 35mm slide transparencies of tornado damage from a 1981 Minneapolis tornado and a 1979 Minnetonka tornado, as well as views of Burton Park in Minnetonka, downtown Minneapolis buildings, and Memorial Stadium. All images are available in the Hennepin County Library Digital Collections.
One box. Collection consists of three small notebooks of hand written diaries kept 1873-1874 during a trip to Europe. One notebook is labeled "Volume 4" suggesting that there is a missing notebook. The end of Volume 4 has a postscript written in 1875 in Brooklyn, New York.
The Edward V. Lofstrom Collection consists of one box of materials including: newspaper clippings, correspondence, design prints, and reports from the 1960s-1990s concerning transit matters in the Twin Cities. Many published reports were removed from the collection and incorporated into the Minneapolis History Collection.
Newspaper clipping copies, correspondence, a few photographs, and press releases documenting the efforts of Emergency Lakes Environmental Coalition Task Force (ELECT) to prevent hi-rise development on Lake Calhoun (now Bde Maka Ska) from 1987 to 1990. Records are arranged by date. Materials from later dates relate to other planned hi-rises near the lakes.
These records were originally compiled by Arlene Fried.
Collection includes clippings (1920s to 1940s), a program collection (1901 to 1975), 12 volumes of minute books (1896 to 1956) and loose pages of minutes (1956 to 1976). Also included are miscellaneous items such as anniversary programs, a gavel, scripts, a scrapbook, and a loose-leaf book with a history of the club and biographical information on presidents and members.
The Environmental Library of Minnesota (ELM) Collection includes 3 boxes of material related to the organization including financial records, publications, correspondence, newsletters, and documents related to committees, projects, and staff.
Fact sheets, brochures, building information, newspaper clippings, correspondence and other administrative records documenting the history and operations of Excelsior Library in Excelsior, Minnesota, from 1922 to 2014. Excelsior Library is part of the Hennepin County Library.
1 Box with 7 diaries, description by Martha Bray of highlights of the diaries, a release written when the collection was digitized by the Minnesota Digital Library.
One box. Scrapbook of photos of J.B. Hudson Jewelry mostly from 1926-1955. Also included are some biographical newspaper clippings about Mr. Berner.
- Hennepin County Library Institutional Archive Collections 79
- Libraries -- Minnesota -- Hennepin County 78
- Public libraries -- Minnesota -- Hennepin County 78
- Women -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Societies and clubs. 74
- Clubs -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 70
- Branch libraries -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 30
- Photographs. 22
- Minnesota World War II Collections 19
- Minneapolis Neighborhood Organization Collections 17
- City planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 15
- Community development -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 14
- Music -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 13
- Community organization -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 12
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- History 12
- Parks -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 11
- Citizens’ associations -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 10
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence. 10
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 9
- Musicians -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 9
- Women in charitable work -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 9 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Norwegian 1
- Swedish 1
- Hennepin County Library 73
- Minneapolis Public Library 38
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board 8
- Minneapolis Public Schools 5
- Neighborhood Revitalization Program (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Star Tribune (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Tourist Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- West High School (Minneapolis, Minn.) 4
- Countryman, Gratia A. (Gratia Alta) 3
- Minneapolis (Minn.). City Planning Department 3
- Minneapolis Aquatennial (Minneapolis, Minn.) 3
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design 3
- Minneapolis Morning Tribune (Minneapolis, Minn. : 1909) 3
- Minneapolis Public Library -- Employees 3
- Monday Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- Wells, Martha C. 3
- Abbott, Howard S. (Howard Strickland) 2
- Alternates (Minneapolis, Minn.) 2
- Argosy Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) 2 + ∧ less