Cosmopolitan Study Club Programs
Description of Contents
The collection consists of programs from 1912 to 1948 with some missing years. The programs include study topics for the year, officers, committees and members, members and addresses, and the annual club schedule.
- 1912 - 1948
- Cosmopolitan Study Club (Minneapolis, Minn.) (Organization)
The collection is available for use in Special Collections during the department's open hours.
A Minneapolis, Minnesota women’s study club organized in 1901. Topics for study were issued annually and meetings to discuss this study were held at the houses of active members. The club's motto was "Do Something," the club flower was the pansy, and the club colors were blue and white.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
- Clubs -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Societies and clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cosmopolitan Study Club Programs
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Hennepin County Library Special Collections Repository
Minneapolis Central Library
300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis MN 55401 U.S.A.