Clubs -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis.
Found in 71 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of yearbooks and directories from 1908-1928. The directories are handwritten or typed and include officers, committees, meetings and topics for each month, bibliography, and member’s names and addresses.
Includes the programs for the Chicago Avenue Literary Club which changed its name to Atawasios Club in April 1903. The collection contains programs from 1896 to 1952 with some missing years. Programs include officers, program and presenters for each meeting, constitution and by-laws, members and addresses, and reference books for topic of the year.
One box contains several newspaper clippings from 1936-1940 and club programs 1932-1948, incomplete.
Collection consists of folders on: articles of incorporation and the constitution, by-laws, articles and reports, comments and correspondence, membership materials and program schedules.
One box of materials from 1928 to 1964. The programs list; officers, order of business, standing committees, member names and addresses, past presidents, honorary members, and programs for each year.
One box of materials from 1960s to 1980s. Collection includes clippings (1980s), three booklets on member's manual, bylaws and classification guide, yearbook (1968-1969), miscellaneous pamphlets and in the SCMC periodicals, several issues of their newsletter Altrusan (1970-1972).
One box including club programs from 1902-1949. Programs include officers, programs for the year, members and their addresses, and reading list. It also includes a brief history of the club and newspaper clippings from 1920 to 1948.
One box of programs from 1898-1938 as well as papers presented by Mrs. George Grimes and Mrs. S.S. Sutherland on Spanish Art in 1934. Information in programs includes topics for the year and presenters. Some programs list officers and members names and addresses.
One box of programs from 1924 to 1940 and a brief history of the group. Programs include the club's creed, officers, programs and presenters for the year, and club directory.
Three boxes of materials from 1896-1959. The collection consists of newspaper clippings from the 1920‘s and 1930’s, club histories from 1896-1946 and an almost complete collections of programs from 1907-1959.
The collection consists of programs from 1897 to 1959 (with some missing years) and a history of the club. The programs include officers, committees, agenda, meetings for the year, member’s names and addresses.
Collection consists of programs from 1900 to 1933 with some missing years. Programs include committees, meetings topics and presenters for the year, bibliography, officers, members’ names and addresses, and constitution and by-laws.
The collection consists of programs from 1898 to 1938 and a brief history of the club. The programs include officers, committees, programs and presenters for the year, members’ names and addresses.
The collection is comprised of Coterie programs from 1892 to 1934 with duplicate copies for some years and missing programs for other years. The Coterie Constitution and By-Laws, 1880. Coterie meeting minutes 1934 to 1941. A Coterie history as printed in 1927.
Collection includes newspaper clippings that served as public announcements of club luncheons, photograph of club officers, and programs from 1934 to 1959 with some missing years.
One box. The collection consists of minutes, constitution and bylaws, reports, newspaper clippings, and annual programs documenting the activities of the Linden Hills Study Club from 1903 to 2001. The programs detail the topics, locations, and membership for the club's 16 meetings each year. A fairly complete collection of programs exists for 1903 to 2001. Minutes and reports cover only the later years of the club's activities, 1979-2001.